I hit the same problem with signing and followed these steps to build 1.1.0 myself.
It's a nice setup that gets the version number from svn, but this actually causes a problem because the generated
AssemblyFileVersion attribute cannot have a software version number greater than 65534, as explained in this blog post by the MS Build team:
At the time of writing this message, the version that gets found in SVN by the
Revision() function in the build solution actually gets
70559, which causes the rest of the build to fall over.
I fixed the problem by hard coding "41753" (the 1.1.0 tag revision number) as the return value of the
Perhaps it might be worth modifying the branch (tag) so this doesn't trip anybody else up again, I will send a patch in for the small change I made if it helps.
Thanks for this great library, I don't understand why you haven't got better support for it.